Sunday, May 3, 2009

What a pity :(

Indeed I am very much pissed of with the content of the telugu movies recently.
I have been thinking to write this post for a long long time, but you know.

These days, the telugu movie directors either rip off the movie from other languages or work on cliched stories. Are'nt there better one's? Same old crap !!!

I wanna give a competition to all the directors. Rules
1) No good cameras
2) No foreign locations.
3) No other language DVD/CD's :)

Just without these three and I wanna see people come out with good content rather than stylish look. Forget Billa, Veedokade :)

Come on guyz, you can do it better. As a movie lover, I wanna see better stuff and there are many guyz like me who would love to see new things.

Suirya was promoting Veedokade and he said he would promote only good movies in Telugu. What a pity from an actor of his class to say such a dumb statement for this movie. My fav song "Oyaye Oyaye" completely screwed up :(

1 comment:

  1. darling do not worry darling Lets make a movie! this is kinda out of the box thinking may be if not in the sw industry we can shine in Tollywood man!!

    ReplyDelete